Friday 24 July 2015

Independent and free, or homeless?

Sometimes, I really miss having a home. Is that a common thing for live in carers? I will be meeting up with some colleagues next week so will ask the question!                                                                                                                        I thought I was going to be free, having fun, the eternal traveller, but it sometimes seems that all I am doing is trying earn enough to take short vacations, and I never make it home. I sold my house back in Cape Town last month. It has just hit me. The finality of it. The place I raised my children, where most of my memories were made.                                                                                                                                So the obvious solution would be to make some more memories. Starting on Wednesday... with two weeks off to play....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your Blog Margi. It's inspiring me to take a deep look at ME and make some changes to MY care plan. Thanks for sharing.