Tuesday 9 December 2014

A room with a view

A series of pictures taken through a window.

Caught in the act!
Squirrel has no problem scaling the pole to steal the birdseed.
Tadley B&B

Watching the pheasant shooters from my bedroom window.
I wasn't fast enough to catch the young deer on film as he ran away from the guns.
Baughurst.

Baughurst bedroom window

2nd floor rose.
Chieveley

The Sax on Bell Hotel, Saxmundham.
My first night in a hotel in the UK!

Not a great view, but impressive.
Bury St Edmund Cathedral.

A scene from high up in St Edmund Cathedral.
Bury St Edmund.

A silhouette. Taken from the dining room table.
Stony Stratford 

A view of the Calverton church.
Shoulder of Mutton Pub, Calverton.

Southwold bedroom window.
Garden could use some work... if I'm there in spring I'll give it a go.

No comments: