Saturday 17 January 2015

More pics from the Wales break

I needed some R&R - as a live-in carer sleep is sometimes hard to come by, and with lack of sleep comes a need for a real break, away from it all, and I discovered Wales.
Now, to find a way to live here for a while.... how can I make that happen?
My new favourite place

Hi guys, nice to see you too! Brecon Beacons National Park.
A gap between rainfalls.

The kind of view that makes everything ok in my life.

Also at Brecon Beacon National Park. The colours!
In spite of the gloomy weather.

More sheep... and a patch of blue sky.

Sunrise from my bedroom window in Brecon.


Drive-by shooting. Sometimes I have to stop the car and start snapping.

This is the bookshop where I found my 7 League Boots story!
I could get locked in here overnight, very happily.

Here it is, in black and white. I didn't dream it up!

Aardvark Books. Ok not quite Wales, but close enough.
This is where I found my long lost Fables of Da Vinci.

From the window ledge of my room at La Fosse B&B.
Highly recommended, go there! Hay-On-Wye


No comments: